The Different Types of Simblrs
- Popular Simblrs: Evil takes a human form in the popular simblrs. Don't be fooled because they may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bags, but in reality, they are so much more than that.
- The Nobodies: They're so pathetic. Let me tell you something about the Nobodies. We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then in eighth grade, I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana, and the Nobodies were like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow them off to hang out with Kyle, they'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?"
- The Friends: Glenn Coco? FOUR messages for you, Glenn Coco! You go, Glenn Coco.
- The Storytellers: I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could write a story filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would read it and be happy...
- The Actual Simmers: They don't even go here.
- The CC Makers: Get in loser. We’re going shopping.
- Simblr Love/Hate: They have this book, this "Burn Book" where they write mean things about simblrs. You're not in it.
- The CC Finds: I saw her sims wearing army pants and flip flops, so I downloaded army pants and flip flops.
- The News Reporters: It's like they have ESPN or something.Their breasts can always tell when a store release is going to come out.
- The Sim Makers: I have this theory, that if you cut off all her sim's hair she'd look like a British man.
- The Background Simblrs: Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Simblr is about! We should totally just STAB CAESAR!
Back This Time
I’m sure some of you have probably seen me around the last few days, commenting and loving posts. And I want to apologize for leaving a post about my coming back and then disappearing for another month. You see, several hours after I posted this, my baby Spooky crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. (And to the person who asked, it was indeed my birthday, although there wasn’t much to celebrate.) After almost a year of working with vets and looking into treatment options, I realized that he wasn’t going to get better and I could see in his eyes that he was ready for it to be over. So I made the decision to have him euthanized. He was 10.5 years old, and I was—and still am—completely devastated by his loss. Even five weeks later, I still can’t talk about him without tears springing to my eyes. I miss him immensely.
As well, I also had to reinstall windows due to an unresolvable issue (was missing an important .dll file), BUT FEAR NOT, I did have a backup of my Pleasantview. So I didn’t lose any of my progress, but I did lose thousands of unedited pictures unfortunately. I shall have some new stuff to post soon though. Thank you, everyone, for your patience.